Inspired by this video I use once again the old "Frottage" technique for the background (look below, also by me made with an other stuff) The Tim Holtz witch head glued on a magazin modell body and altered with Neocolors. Hope you love it and try it too, have fun.
I took such a photo of a cosmetic advertisement to change it. Unfortunately I forgot to scan before changing. But the same lady here at an angle (schräg von vorne fotografiert) you can see below but only from the front. (leider nur frontal) I decolored with nail polish remover on cotton pads the half face, also a bit hairs, hat and handand all the colors and text around, just like these creations. Then I recolored the free decolored areas with distress,stencils and Neocolors. I love such altering process and the result. If you like it too, I'm glad, dear visitors, if you leave a comment, it means a lot to me, thank you so much.
For my own background technique I used removable cellotapesand nailpolish remover (or Citra Solv or NeverDull) I sticked some tape stripes over a magazin photo. Then I wiped on with nail polish remover, and so I decolored the areas between the stripes. At last I peeled the stripes off and glued the girl with umbrella and the ball on. I'm glad if you like it.
The white background card is wiped with Vaseline (or Micro glaze) and the
lines with wax crayon. Both stuffmakes the resist effect. Then I
dabbed over with Marvy Matchables
in blue, pink, orange and grey. Then I cleaned the areas and lines for
the right resist effect. At last I glued the ballerina and the magazin
cut out words on top and wiped the edge with black. I wished you would like it.Have a wonderful day.
The background is made in Baby Wipe technique.
Look below. Please note: only solid rubber stamps work well for the multicolor effect!At last I add the bird, altered with a human eye.If you like it, I'm glad you leave a comment.
Over a background, colored with Dylusions, I blow at last black drops of Dylusions. Then I worked a bit more out and glued the moon and the lady with the birds on top. I'm glad you leave a comment, it means a lot to me. Please click the little to enlarge.
Today I let the background without stamps, cause I want not cover the view on the expressive flow of colors of the blowing technique. For the technique description please look the post of yesterday. At last I wiped a bit blue P.Pastell in the sky around the sun which i intensified with yellow gelatos.
I want to play again with blowing ink here you can look my older creations. Technique description you can see here I love the technique with so many possibilities.This time I used Bister colors and water, and not a straw, I blowed the colors with an air duster, that is much easier. At last I glued the butterflies and the little baby raven.
I stamped different leaves and berries stamps in several color box chalk for a soft looking, inspired by this and layers one over the other. At last I wiped a little bit between with yellow Pan Pastell.