Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2015


I stamped "La Femme aux oiseaux" with black Memento and colored first the face with Copics and then all with 
P. Pastells. Around I framed with TOS Stripes (my selfmade washi tapes with sellotapes). I'm glad you like it.

....

Ich habe "Femme aux oiseaux" mit black Memento gestempelt und zuerst das Gesicht mit Copics getönt. 
Danach hab ich alles mit Pan Pastells in den Farben Gelb, Blau, Magenta gewischt und darum danach 
mit Haarlack fixiert. Rundherum habe ich TOS Streifen  (meine selbstgemachten washi tapes aus Tesafilm) 
als Rahmen aufgeklebt. Vielleicht gefällt es Euch, dann würde ich mich sehr über einen Kommentar freuen.

12 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, such a great stamp Anja, a must have as I love faces! You've made a gorgeous card with her and your previous post is even more beautiful, xxMiranda

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The stamp of the girl looks so sweet...nice colouring with the copics and PP Anja...and your handmade tape looks so well on this card!
    Have a nice evening, lieve groet, Alie :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Einfach nur Hammmmmmmer! Ich bin ein Fan von dir, lg aus Österreich

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Diese Karte und auch die weiter unten sind einfach wuuuuunderschön. Der Stempel ist wirklich super und du setzt den echt klasse ein.
    LG Carola

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Another beautiful card, and made with that gorgeous face stamp. I fell inlove with the stamp when I saw it on your last posting and tracked it down in the UK. Am now just waiting for it to arrive (along with others ... oh dear, I said "no more stamps") and cannot wait to use it.
    Thanks for the inspiration - you have a beautiful blog.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, ein umwerfend schön kolorierter Stempel und eine schnappatmungswürdige Karte, liebe Anja.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow what a great stamp, you've made a gorgeous creation with it!
    Groetjes Karin x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. A gorgeous piece of art with wonderful, vibrant colours and a great design. A standing ovation from me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I totally love what you have done! When I want to be inspired I visit your blog. Your sense of adventure inspires me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow ich bin restlos begeistert, dein Werk ist so toll liebe Anja!
    LG Maria

    AntwortenLöschen