When the flowers begin to grow and blossom again after the long white wintertime, that makes me happy.
1. I painted areas with feltpens in yellow turqouoise and magenta on a foil and splashed/spritzed with water.
2. Then I pressed a glossy card on the foil.
3. After that I colored my cheesecloth stamp also only with feltpen stripes in turquoise and magenta, 1. photo and stamped on the background middle
4. and framed with 2 other stamps, look 2. photo
5. I stamped and embossed rose and leaves, spritzed with water and colored with inks.